Why become a member? ×

Orange Terror Bass V2 in near mint condition ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£375
London

Clarky

You know the drill on these. Valve front end, face meltingly loud and with the new Clean option on the V2 model. Bought 5 months ago, used for one gig only (otherwise, its not left my home and been turned above 1) and in near-mint condition. With bag also in virtually as-new condition.

Cost me £535. Looking for £375 collected/meet (London SW13, south of Hammersmith Bridge) or add a tenner for post. I doubt you will find a second hand TB500 in more pristine condition. UK sale only and no trades ta.

20220413_132456.jpg

20220413_132525.jpg

20220413_132512.jpg

20220413_132428.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Woody1957 said:

I also have a Terror v2 and a SC...sounds killer. Just curious why you are getting rid?

Hey Woody1957, I have had a question from a potentially interested party about how loud this combination goes as the V2 Orange TB is 250W at 8 ohms (apparently it used to be 500W at both 8 and 4 ohms). I haven't used the BareFaced SC outside home so never pushed it, so can I ask you how loud this rig goes? Ta!

2 minutes ago, Clarky said:

Hey Woody1957, I have had a question from a potentially interested party about how loud this combination goes as the V2 Orange TB is 250W at 8 ohms (apparently it used to be 500W at both 8 and 4 ohms). I haven't used the BareFaced SC outside home so never pushed it, so can I ask you how loud this rig goes? Ta!

Well mate, l use it with one SC cab for band practice and it really is plenty loud enough to keep up. But when gigging with 2 cabs at 4 ohms...well just let's say l could wipe the whole band out....its very, very loud. I play it with tone controls almost flat, volume full up and control how loud l get with the gain control and with the clean switch on. I really love it, its a lovely, portable D class that can get as dirty or as clean as you want too. Hope that helps👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Clarky changed the title to Orange Terror Bass V2 in near mint condition SOLD