Why become a member? ×

The internet

ARGH

Bizarre morning...

Im 31....Ive played for aeons (ok...18 years) Ive read tons of mags,drooled at gear,gone deaf from my own and other noise....Ive gawped at millions of players,from the beginner to the total pro....

This morning,I had a conversation with William Roland Sheehan....2 days ago I discussed custom strings,for myself,with C3......discussed the best way for a small child to capture a Leprachaun with Carey Nordstrand (Find a rainbow,Tranq gun,wear green...hide in bushes). Chatted about ERBs and playing and life in general,with many many players.

Though,nothing Ive ever talked about is ground breaking beyond my own questions and reverse...(and yes Ive had to stop myself from being a gushing idiot,or I often just BLANK..and ALL the questions Ive ever wanted to ask,just book a holiday into the ether)

But isnt the internet amazing.

[quote name='ARGH' post='460375' date='Apr 12 2009, 09:53 AM']Bizarre morning...

Im 31....Ive played for aeons (ok...18 years) Ive read tons of mags,drooled at gear,gone deaf from my own and other noise....Ive gawped at millions of players,from the beginner to the total pro....

This morning,I had a conversation with William Roland Sheehan....2 days ago I discussed custom strings,for myself,with C3......discussed the best way for a small child to capture a Leprachaun with Carey Nordstrand (Find a rainbow,Tranq gun,wear green...hide in bushes). Chatted about ERBs and playing and life in general,with many many players.

Though,nothing Ive ever talked about is ground breaking beyond my own questions and reverse...(and yes Ive had to stop myself from being a gushing idiot,or I often just BLANK..and ALL the questions Ive ever wanted to ask,just book a holiday into the ether)

But isnt the internet amazing.[/quote]

After a year or so of gross scepticism, I was cajoled into trying twitter last week. Hooked. Damn.... even less work done.