Why become a member? ×

Problem with Behringer TU300 tuner.

squire5

I've had this tuner for years and its never let me down,until today.When I connect the power supply and then plug the bass lead in,the display goes to a constant '0' and only 1 led is lit,the far right one..None of the other switches do anything.Unplugging the power and then plugging it back in brings back the same situation.One thing though.I presume all Behringer pedals work off 9V,centre pin -ve?Because I've recently started using another power supply,but this one doesn't affect my other Behringer pedals.Just the tuner is affected.Any ideas guys? I guess these things dont last for ever,but I'd hate to throw it out.

Well would you credit it.I tried it with a new battery and it works.But theres something odd.Before,when you plugged into it,the display showed"0"and the far right LED was lit constantly and it stayed that way.Now,with the battery,it does the same thing for a second and then works normally.Its making me think that the P/S is suss,although it operates my other pedals just fine.