Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 700RB 400w Bi-Amp + 2x10" Gallien Krueger Speaker Cabinet £400
£400
Milton Keynes

Eudridge

Up for grabs, my awesome 700RB. I cannot play anymore after a stroke some time ago. I can still sing and looking to sell and set up a P.A. Fantastic, versatile sound and in very good condition. Even through the one 2x10 cab fills every space I've ever played including some large pubs in London (Grays Inn for example). As much as I love it, there is no point me hanging on to it. Let it live again! Possible delivery could be arranged. You may notice the sign writing on the cab is very faint. It was  like this when I bought it new from London Road Music in St Albans.

IMG20211207153634.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers for the shout moley6knipe. You're right £400 is a bargain and brilliant in every way. Stroke, not so good, but after a 5 year fulltime neuro-physio program, I'm out of a wheelchair, walking, cycling, running my business, appreciating not being dead! Fab sheila still with me after 20 years, ah, it's not so bad being pretty well one-handed. Back to playing keyboard (midi controller one handed) writing, arranging, singing and recording music, gotta do what you can, eh!?

• Like 5