Why become a member? ×

RCA Jack help. and Y-Splitters

ash_sak

I've just bought a mixer and there's two outputs.
One RCA and a stereo pair of 3/4" jack outputs.

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find an RCA --> 3.5mm connector.
Not an RCA--> 3.5mm lead but a connector so i can plug a set of headphones into the RCA outputs.
(the bottom righthand connector in this image...)
[url="http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/view/2442/qed-live-mp3-accessory-pack"]http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/view/24...-accessory-pack[/url]

I would buy that but it's £30 quid and i only want the one connector and i can't find any other connectors on their website or by google searching.

Also.
Does anyone know where i can find a 3/4" jack cable that Y-splits into a stereo 3/4" jack.
I dont know if that makes sense so i'll try and explain what i'm trying to do.
I want to link the stereo outputs on the mixer, two 3/4" outputs, to my monitors, which go through one 3/4" intput.
So i'm looking for either a Y-split cable or a Y-split connector that can do that.

Thanks.

Long live BC.

If you're a high street buyer - i.e. don't have trade accounts with suppliers, then Maplins might be worth a shout as they seem to stock this sort of stuff - might be expensive though.

There is a member on here called obbm who makes cables to order, you could try him?

[quote name='Huge Hands' post='458408' date='Apr 9 2009, 01:47 PM']If you're a high street buyer - i.e. don't have trade accounts with suppliers, then Maplins might be worth a shout as they seem to stock this sort of stuff - might be expensive though.

There is a member on here called obbm who makes cables to order, you could try him?[/quote]

oo thanks, and yeah i am a high street buyer.