Why become a member? ×

Epiphone EB-3 - *WITHDRAWN*
£200
London

Gwilym

Epiphone EB3, in good tidy condition, no damage as far as I can see. Bought on a whim a few years ago now from Cash Converters on Albany Road in Cardiff, if you know where that is :)

34" scale, slim neck. Will come with a functional gig bag. I've enjoyed playing this at home, sounded v nice with Rotosound 77 flats on it, although it's strung with some old round wounds now that I repurposed from another bass. Probably could do with a new set of strings TBH.

When I bought it, the only issue was the rear bridge mount inserts that were a interference fit into the body were being pulled out of the wood by the pull of the strings. I dropped some super glue in there which sorted that out, and no issues since. The bridge is still fully adjustable, as it screws into these inserts.

Via https://www.guitarinsite.nl/serienummers-epiphone_eng.php
the serial dates it as

Serial number: 0909201310

Production year: September 2009 (serie: 1310)

Any questions please ask. Not sure about the pricing, so if it's way out let me know.

£200 - collection only central London/Shepherd's Bush. Will consider trades for effects pedals. Filters, octavers, preamps/cab sims/ para eq - no fuzz/od/distortion.

Edited by Gwilym
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HK. said:

Is this cherry finish? The pictures make it seem more brownish. Is it the light? Or how would you describe the finish?

HK

Hi, yes it's the cherry finish. Here's a couple of pictures in better light, but seems surprisingly difficult to get a good representation of the colour :)

PXL_20220403_133619279.jpg

PXL_20220403_133632812.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Gwilym changed the title to Epiphone EB-3 *WITHDRAWN*