Why become a member? ×

TKS s112 cabs x 2 £200 each inc p&p - *SOLD*
£400
Bridgwater, Somerset

GILLY

I have 2 TKS s112 (1x12) bass cabs for sale.  I bought them as a pair thinking that I needed two but, as it happens, I only ever used one and this is in a band with drums, guitar, keys and vocals and I never found it lacking in any department.  These are my 5th and 6th TKS products and every cab that I have had from them has been fabulous and beautifully put together.  

These cabs can be stacked in portrait or landscape.  In portrait, the two together are a little bit under 4' high.  Neither has a tweeter but I never felt that there was anything lacking in high end (and I have always had cabs with tweeters).  The specs are below and the weight is not a misprint, these cabs weigh just 10kg each!!

Both have really good padded covers.  The cab I do not use is as new; The one that leaves the house is in fantastic condition but there is a glued back bit of vinyl on the underside back (see final pic) I am happy to split but for anyone in the market for a 2x12 cab, this pair together would offer a very flexible alternative.

£200 each including p&p.  No trades I'm afraid, I already have a replacement cab on the way.

Specs:

Impedance: 8 Ω
Power handling (high average power test signal): 250 W RMS
Recommended amplifier power: 150-300 W RMS @ 8 Ω
Sensitivity[average]: 99 dB SPL @ 1W/1m
Sensitivity[100Hz]: 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m
Sensitivity[max]: 103 dB SPL @ 1,5 kHz, 1W/1m
Frequency response (-10db): 46 Hz - 4,8 kHz
Displacement: 258 cm³
Measurements (WxHxD): 52x38x33 cm
Weight: 10 kg

IMG_1907.jpeg