Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 410H Cab (Price Drop: Now £200) ***TRADED***
£295
Leeds

AnalogBomb

Hi Folks,

I have a new cab incoming and so I'm selling my ABM 410h cab. The cab itself is in great condition with no marks to speak of, and is the newer model with wheels on the back to aide the tilt back function - certainly helps when moving it around!

The cab has 4 upgraded drivers (which I believe are Eminence, but I might be wrong - I can always pop one out and have a look!). The gentleman I purchased this from said he had replaced them all after being supplied them by Ashdown. Will handle 600w and is rated at 8ohms. I'll be honest, it's the not the lightest thing in the world, weighing in at hefty, but not unmanageable 37kg (according to the Ashdown website). 

It has a bespoke padded cover for extra protection. 

I'd trade this for a reasonably light 115 or 112 cab or 4/5 string bass, so let me know if that interests you and we can work something out!

I'm based in Leeds, so happy for anyone who's interested to come and have a go with their own head, or mine. Or I can deliver within 70 miles or so. Happy to discuss postage and see how that works out.

Cheers,

AB.

20220202_112315.jpg

20220202_112354.jpg

20220202_112412.jpg

20220202_112638.jpg

Edited by AnalogBomb

• AnalogBomb changed the title to Ashdown ABM 410H Cab (Price Drop: Now £250)
  • AnalogBomb changed the title to Ashdown ABM 410H Cab (Price Drop: Now £200) ***TRADED***