Why become a member? ×

Zoom R8 Digital Recorder - Sampler - Audio interface *On Ebay* - *SOLD*
£120
London SE26

I picked this up not too long ago as thought I was going to need to do some recording on location but that project has died so I no longer need this.

Great little thing, use it as a digital recorder, 4 stereo or 8 mono tracks, has some built in effects for guitar and even a drum machine, you can load up your own WAV files.

Works as an audio interface for recording to a computer.

Says 'sampler' but I'm not sure how that works.

When I got it one of the plastic fader knobs was damaged and loose so I replaced the two on the right with grey ones, I assign stereo drums to those tracks so it kinda made sense to have them both the same colour, they are a little bigger than the black original ones but work fine.

Plenty of demo's and info on YouTube.

I only really used it to test it out so I'm not up to speed on using it but will try and answer any questions you have 😊

It's in good nick and comes with the power supply and I'll also include the SD card I bought for it.

£120.00 delivered to the mainland UK via Yodel or come and collect it for a bit of a saving.

R.

IMG_20220201_110947719_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220201_110803428_HDR.jpg

Edited by Rumple
Offers

• Rumple changed the title to Zoom R8 Digital Recorder - Sampler - Audio interface *On Ebay**SoldOnEbay*