Why become a member? ×

Vintage 1969 Fender Precision Bass Bridge ***NOW SOLD***
£125
Retford

I am selling my rare vintage 1969 Fender Precision Bass Bridge in amazing condition. 

I bought my first professional bass in 1969 from Milners Musical Instrument shop in Sheffield.

It was a sunburst Fender Precision and came in its case with a strap, lead and documentation/inspection tags.

I had this bass until I sold it in early 1990's. However, in the 1980's I changed the bridge for a Badass MK11 bridge and the bass was sold with this bridge and minus the original covers.

The original bridge, the one I'm selling now, was put in a plastic bag along with the bridge and pickup covers and put safely away in the loft with a pile of other things. 

During lockdown, I was pestered by my wife to have a clear out and I came across the original bridge (but without the 5 screws,..I'm guessing I must have used the screws for the new bridge, but I can't be sure).

And now it's for sale and deserves a new owner after all these years. It's what I would class as in excellent condition, everything is original and works as it should. There is a little bit of surface rust on some of the saddle adjusting screws but nothing else and at 52 years old it's a lovely piece of Fender history. The bridge and pickup covers have already been sold.

It will be posted securely, tracked and signed for.

International buyers please contact me in the first instance for details and cost of International shipping.

jaz7.jpg

jaz3.jpg

jaz2.jpg

jaz5.jpg

jaz6.jpg

jaz4.jpg

Edited by Woody1957

• Woody1957 changed the title to Vintage 1969 Fender Precision Bass Bridge ***NOW SOLD***
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic