Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass 70's FSR-Special Edition USA / for sale or trade for Moollon JB 5 "SOLD"
£1650
Prague Czech Rep.

Wimpy

Hello, I offer great instrument for sale or trade. I'm looking for Mollone JB 5 (+cash from my end if needed). I have been actively using this bass for about 7 years. Alder body, rosewood fingerboard, maple neck, original pickups, JB deluxe bridge, comes with original bridge, including  case, cracked varnish inside the lower corner (see picture). This was profesionaly corrected at Guitar Ambulance, does not affect the sound...it is not cracked wood. I will add the weight and the exact year of production (they were produced around 2001). I'm puting this bass here becouse I don't play 4 string anymore. (1550 GBP shipped to EU/GB)...Thank you for looking W.

JB-FSR_01.JPG

JB-FSR_02.JPG

JB-FSR_04.JPG

JB-FSR_05.JPG

JB-FSR_06.JPG

JB-FSR_03.JPG

JB-FSR_08.JPG

JB-FSR_07.JPG

Edited by Wimpy
  • Like 1

• Wimpy changed the title to Fender Jazz Bass 70's FSR-Special Edition USA / Trade for Moollon JB 5

How about a Pedulla MPV-5? 

I have decided that 5 string is not for me, and I want this bass to be played by someone. It has issues as it has been used roughly by a previous owner. I can do it up and get lots more money, or let the new owner do it and have what they want. 

Interested?

3 hours ago, dclaassen said:

How about a Pedulla MPV-5? 

I have decided that 5 string is not for me, and I want this bass to be played by someone. It has issues as it has been used roughly by a previous owner. I can do it up and get lots more money, or let the new owner do it and have what they want. 

Interested?

Thank you for your offer but I stay out of it...thanks again W.

• Wimpy changed the title to Fender Jazz Bass 70's FSR-Special Edition USA / for sale or trade for Moollon JB 5
  • Wimpy changed the title to Fender Jazz Bass 70's FSR-Special Edition USA / for sale or trade for Moollon JB 5 "PRICE DROP"
  • Wimpy changed the title to Fender Jazz Bass 70's FSR-Special Edition USA / for sale or trade for Moollon JB 5 "SOLD"
  • Hamster locked this topic