Why become a member? ×

New DHA pedal

DHA

[quote name='DHA' post='655815' date='Nov 16 2009, 11:20 AM']The Vt2-Twin-EQ-Bass pedals are now shipping, some already with customers and others due out this week.

The reduced cost VT2-Twin-Std-Bass is also now shipping and can be seen on ebay

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DHA-VT2-Twin-Std-Bass-2-channel-tube-overdrive-for-Bass_W0QQitemZ310182132184QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Guitar_Accessories?hash=item48384bb9d8"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DHA-VT2-Twin-Std-Bas...=item48384bb9d8[/url]

offer of £185 for BC members including P&P and power supply still stands for another week or two if ordered direct

Dave[/quote]

GAS.
ordered direct through your site or the ebay store?

[quote name='mikebass78' post='657116' date='Nov 17 2009, 03:40 PM']GAS.
ordered direct through your site or the ebay store?[/quote]

order direct please as the ebay costs are a pain. It's not on the website yet so you can still use paypal, just send the money to [email protected] and add a note about the BC offer.

Dave

Edited by DHA

[quote name='iamapirate' post='660443' date='Nov 20 2009, 06:36 PM']wowww, I am GAS'ing! This is going on my Christmas list! Of course, will it get through in time even if I ordered today?[/quote]

Yes it will be done for xmas as I have all the bits in stock and have made up boards and drilled boxes ready for final assembly of the VT2-Twin.

Cut off for xmas for the larger pedals will be within the next week and the VT1's, EQ-DIs will be around the first, second week in Dec depending on how many orders are in.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Phyrexian' post='683816' date='Dec 14 2009, 11:39 AM']Beautiful pedal! How are they with headphones?

I'd love to order one. How much do they sell for these days?[/quote]

Headphones are a little hissy but great to play along to MP3's too.

Check out ebay for prices as the deals are finished now. But I will offer free power supply if you order direct and not via ebay.

There is also the Std version now which is lower cost.

Dave

[quote name='Phyrexian' post='684922' date='Dec 15 2009, 10:28 AM']Thank Dave,

can the pedal be without the 'splash paint'? I'm not a big fan of that... :-)

Bart[/quote]

Yes, as they are all built to order I can do plain colours. You can have red, blue, yellow, white, green or black.

dave