Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Aguilar AG 4P-HOT 4 string hot output Aguilar P bass pickup. 17.4kOhm output. £60 posted.
£75
Bidston, Wirral

Up for sale is my Aguilar AG 4P-Hot hot output Aguilar precision bass pickup. Measured at 17.4kOhm which is quite feisty! I haven't fitted them as they were a P bass which I ended up selling. I was looking for a matching AG-4J-Hot so I could use the P pup in my Shuker P/J but have given up after a fruitless search.

Fully working but clearly used, these do not have the Aguilar stamp on the pickup cover but do have the stamp on the underside as pictured.

This pickup is £140 new so £60 posted to the UK mainland.

Some blurb from on t'internet;

With their larger, 6MM magnets and over-wound design, these pickups have a hotter output that loves to push the input of your amplifier with a tone that is big and loud with thundering lows. Despite their sonic onslaught, the AG 4P-HOT will retain all the dynamics of your playing style. Dig in with a pick (or your fingers!) and all of the grit and nuance of your attack comes through without losing the midrange.

Dimensions Length = 2.230"(56.6mm) Width = 1.100"(27.9mm)

Wire: 42 gauge heavy Formvar wire

Magnets: 6mm Alnico V

Leads: Single conductor, cloth-covered

aguilar pups 1.jpg

aguilar pups 2.jpg

Edited by vinorange

• vinorange changed the title to SOLD. Aguilar AG 4P-HOT 4 string hot output Aguilar P bass pickup. 17.4kOhm output. £60 posted.
  • Rich locked this topic