Why become a member? ×

Somebody please explain to me...

niceguyhomer

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='48772' date='Aug 22 2007, 10:38 AM']Good news at last - found one at MB Music wherever they are - £524 delivered free :) - hoping it's here for Saturday now - fingers crossed.[/quote]

Half the fun is hunting for what you want,as is half the pain.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='49099' date='Aug 22 2007, 05:10 PM']Just to say I'm coming to the gig on Sat and I've got a Epi 4ohm 500W 2x10" if you need it Alan :)

Peter[/quote]

Ooh thanks Peter - I might just have to take you up on that if the cab doesn't show up in time. Should be a good night if the last few we've done there on a Saturday night are anything to go by.

I'll keep you abreast of developments :huh:

Well my new GK 212 NEO has arrived and I've just sneaked home and had a twang. First impressions are very good, nice and light, well made, sounds good / loud enough BUT...(I know I'm anal) there's a bit of cosmetic mischief that tells me it's the one out of the showroom. Some of the stain finish has peeled off the logo and there's a 2"x1" blob of white stuff on the back that looks like paint. There's also a bit of dust in the corner protectors.

I'm not really bothered about it and don't think there's anything wrong with buying something out of the showroom but I object in principle to paying full whack for ex-demo gear.

Ah well, at least I've got a cab for tomorrow night's gig in Kendal.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='50223' date='Aug 24 2007, 03:11 PM']Well my new GK 212 NEO has arrived and I've just sneaked home and had a twang. First impressions are very good, nice and light, well made, sounds good / loud enough BUT...(I know I'm anal) there's a bit of cosmetic mischief that tells me it's the one out of the showroom. Some of the stain finish has peeled off the logo and there's a 2"x1" blob of white stuff on the back that looks like paint. There's also a bit of dust in the corner protectors.

I'm not really bothered about it and don't think there's anything wrong with buying something out of the showroom but I object in principle to paying full whack for ex-demo gear.

Ah well, at least I've got a cab for tomorrow night's gig in Kendal.[/quote]

Your right, you should get a few bob knocked off if its ex demo stuff. get on to em.