Why become a member? ×

GONE thanks!!! Mini bass head project

lemmywinks

Had this hanging around and it's about to go in the bin so if anybody wants this then give me a shout. It's a cheapo 10w Kinsman BB10BS amp section taken from a damaged learner combo, I turned it into a mini head after selling all my amps and used it with a small EA 110 cab, sounded surprisingly splendid although the cab was probably doing most of the legwork.

IMG_20201201_222352.jpg

IMG_20201201_222325.jpg

Original salvage thread here:

It currently has no case other than the original metal shell and an acrylic top (the rest went in the bin) so you will need to house it, also no IEC socket as I used this elsewhere. I removed the Speakon combo jack but have since replaced it with a regular Speakon I had lying around, the pics were taken before I installed this. So put an IEC socket and build a shell for it and it's ready to go. I also have a bag with the feet, ferrules and a handle from the original combo if you need those.

Collection from the Fylde Coast (FY5) or can post if you chuck a few quid in the next Brian House box you see.

Edited by lemmywinks

• lemmywinks changed the title to GONE thanks!!! Mini bass head project