Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Boss ME-8B Bass Multiple Effects £69 (posting included)
£99

gyrus

For sale is my BOSS ME-8B BASS MULTIPLE EFFECTS for £69 (posted to a UK address, tracked and signed via Royal Mail).

The operation and layout are straightforward. Should you be interested, I can share a PDF file of its user manual with you. 

Though I cannot confirm it myself, there has been some buzz that Stuart Zander (Jamiroquai) used an ME-8B. You can search online to verify this information.

This is a used product with a few scratches that can be seen on the photos. I have been using this with a third-party AC adapter, and it works well.

This is a great gear that I have been using with amazing results. I don’t mind keeping this, but unfortunately, GAS dictates I need to have it moved. Please feel free to send me a message at any time.

63E945C5-4A64-420F-9318-FCDDC190CAA3.jpeg

Edited by gyrus
SOLD for £69
  • Like 1

• gyrus changed the title to Boss ME-8B Bass Multiple Effects £90
  • gyrus changed the title to Boss ME-8B Bass Multiple Effects £90 (posted)
  • gyrus changed the title to Boss ME-8B Bass Multiple Effects £80 (posted)
  • gyrus changed the title to Boss ME-8B Bass Multiple Effects £79 (posting included)
  • gyrus changed the title to Boss ME-8B Bass Multiple Effects £69 (posting included)
  • gyrus changed the title to **SOLD** Boss ME-8B Bass Multiple Effects £69 (posting included)
  • Hamster locked this topic