Why become a member? ×

Party Band needed for Function in Lancashire

lemmywinks

Hi all

Due to a bit of double booking confusion between me and our drummer (it's always his fault though) i could do with finding a replacement band for an annual ball. It's an army do so not too formal (they booked us cos we aren't the usual old wedding band codgers), should be a riot. One we were looking forward to playing but it seems our drummer had booked us in for a civil partnership function so meh

Possibility of follow up gigs too if they like ya.

It's 18-50s so a variety of material would be ideal, we do older 60s/70s, a bit of TRex and Beatles, then more modern stuff later on (Kings of Leon, Killers etc.)

Any takers? Pm me with details and i'll pass them on

Cheers!

Steve

On the 11th July (IIRC) btw, i'll get that checked soon as!

Edited by lemmywinks

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='451716' date='Apr 1 2009, 05:04 PM']Hi all

Due to a bit of double booking confusion between me and our drummer (it's always his fault though) i could do with finding a replacement band for an annual ball. It's an army do so not too formal (they booked us cos we aren't the usual old wedding band codgers), should be a riot. One we were looking forward to playing but it seems our drummer had booked us in for a civil partnership function so meh

It's 18-50s so a variety of material would be ideal, we do older 60s/70s, a bit of TRex and Beatles, then more modern stuff later on (Kings of Leon, Killers etc.)

Cheers!

Steve[/quote]

I used to work for an entertainment agency. If you give me some details I might be able to help.

Cheers!

Steve[/quote]

PMed!

Hi,

My band covers most of the kind of material you're talking about and we play plenty of weddings. North West based and could be up for this:

[url="http://www.racket-live.co.uk"]http://www.racket-live.co.uk[/url]

Cheers

Gary

Cheers!

Steve[/quote]