Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Barefaced SUPER 12 (4ohm)+ Roqsolid Padded Cover
£525
Lichfield, Staffs

Shepster8316

4ohm Barefaced SUPER 12 + Roqsolid padded cover.

In good overall condition but with the usual battle scars as this was my main gigging cab.  I've tried too show the marks etc on the pics and you can hopefully zoom in.  The Roqsolid cover does the job and has a little wear to it in a few places.  Nice and lightweight, plus the tilt-wheels are also pretty useful...... although it doesn't really need them (it's a one hand lift).

I'll not go on about how good these are as most know and there are a few threads on here about them and the differences between the newer SUPER TWIN.  

If sold I'd rather it was collected but being in the Midlands I'm easy to get to.  Having said that, I have packing facilities so I'd look at a courier (not Hermes), or you could arrange your own and I'd even meet somewhere for petrol money as long as it's not too far away.

If you're one of those who likes pristine kit even though it sounds exactly the same please remember it was a gigging cab 🙂 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Add extra info.
  • Like 3

• Shepster8316 changed the title to Barefaced SUPER 12 (4ohm)+ Roqsolid Padded Cover
  • Shepster8316 changed the title to **SOLD** Barefaced SUPER 12 (4ohm)+ Roqsolid Padded Cover
  • Dad3353 locked this topic