Why become a member? ×

(On Hold) TC Electronic BAM 200 Watt Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier - As New, Boxed & Very, Very Tiny
£125
North Staffs

dodgnofski

PThis is an incredible compact Bass Guitar Amplifier designed and engineered in Denmark which measures only 6.5 inches wide x 5.2 inches deep and a mere 1.7 inches high & weighs a ridiculous 2lbs - think Trace Elliot Elf at almost half the price - I suspect that this TC BAM 200, the Trace Elliot Elf and the Warwick Gnome are the same amp in three different dresses 😳😳?

Bought for me as a present to use with my BF One10, which I have errrr just sold - oops 🙈🙈 & therefore it now needs a new home.

It is in mint condition complete with all the original packaging and box. It is only a week old and has only been unpacked, fully tested and put back into the original box.

Ideal for either home practise - you can even use it without connecting to a speaker and so practise silently via the Headphone output.

Also excellent as a back up amp, as it literally does fit into a Gig Bag, or the pocket of a Bass Guitar Gig Bag or case and even in many jacket pockets.

Specs.........

Solid State

Number of Channels: Single channel

Total Power: 200W Class D

EQ: 3-band EQ

Inputs: 1 x 1/4"

Outputs: 1 x XLR (direct out), 1 x 1/4' (speaker)

Headphones: 1 x 1/4"

Cooling System: High-temperature Automatic Shutoff, Side/Top Air Vents

Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable

Height: 1.7"

Width: 6.5"

Depth: 5.2"

Weight: 2 lbs.

Free postage to the U.K. Mainland only

Edited by dodgnofski

• dodgnofski changed the title to (On Hold) TC Electronic BAM 200 Watt Compact Bass Guitar Amplifier - As New, Boxed & Very, Very Tiny
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic