Why become a member? ×

!!! SOLD !!! Very rare EBS Taurus 240 combo, made in Sweden (of course, this is the first combo from EBS), 1993, fully checked up at EBS Sweden. Shipping costs included in the asking price !!!
£649
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my heavy stuff, as well as all my  basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Very rare EBS Taurus 240 combo, made in Sweden (of course, this is the first combo from EBS), 1993, fully checked up at EBS Sweden. Shipping costs included in the asking price !!!

TRADES MAYBE, BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A COMBO OF ALMOST 2,500 EUROS IN CURRENT PRICE INCLUDING INFLATION !!!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £450 GBP !!! The current equivalent would cost you almost 2,500 Euros...

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In perfect working order and in excellent general condition. Even the carpet is still in excellent condition. No pops when turned on, no weird noises when turned off !!!

Comes with the original user manual (in German, sorry), the power cable and a pedal (Hughes & Kettner FS-2 modified), with two leds powered by the combo, allowing to engage the chorus and the integrated octaver (rare effects on a combo these days and, furthermore, of excellent quality. In fact, these two integrated effects are the basis of current EBS pedals whose quality is well established).

Specifications are in the last photo.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

Truly a very rare model, equipped with two new 10 inches EBS Evolution speakers and a new 1 inch compression diaphragm, as well as a new handle, all supplied directly by EBS Sweden (see invoice in the photos in the link) and whose 'head' has been completely checked up by EBS Sweden this year (see invoice in the photos in the link). Thanks to Mats KRISTOFFERSSON for allowing me to do this. This complete check-up, plus the speakers and the diaphragm cost me almost 600 Euros !!!

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken from different angles to see the actual truly excellent condition for its age. I tried to photograph everything, so please take a look at the photos in the link below.

Here is the link to the 17 high resolution photos, the specifications, the two invoices and the 1993 review in German : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l7WV0jeZy3veqFLmpTmT4tC-2C8y6_F6?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
Price sinking
  • Like 2

• Hellzero changed the title to !!! Now £555 GBP !!! Very rare EBS Taurus 240 combo, made in Sweden (of course, this is the first combo from EBS), 1993, fully checked up at EBS Sweden. Shipping costs included in the asking price !!!
  • Hellzero changed the title to !!! Now £450 GBP !!! Very rare EBS Taurus 240 combo, made in Sweden (of course, this is the first combo from EBS), 1993, fully checked up at EBS Sweden. Shipping costs included in the asking price !!!
  • Hellzero changed the title to !!! ON HOLD !!! Very rare EBS Taurus 240 combo, made in Sweden (of course, this is the first combo from EBS), 1993, fully checked up at EBS Sweden. Shipping costs included in the asking price !!!
  • Hellzero changed the title to !!! SOLD !!! Very rare EBS Taurus 240 combo, made in Sweden (of course, this is the first combo from EBS), 1993, fully checked up at EBS Sweden. Shipping costs included in the asking price !!!