Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass Traveler 151p + Roqsolid Bag & Quiklok Stand
£350
Colne

Selling my trusty Traveler 151p cab. It's an Italian made one which I bought new from Promenade Music in 2013 or 14. I had Roqsolid make a Powerbag for it rather than a cover, which has kept it in spectacular condition. There's only the slightest scuffing to the corner protectors and a tiny bit of stippling on the top from the velcro on the bottom of the Little Mark head bag. Makes a great pairing with the trv102p cab, although most often I've used it on it's own with great results.

I'm also offering the Quiklok WS640 stand along with the cab. This has been one of the best amp related purchases I've ever made - lifting the cab a couple of feet off the ground makes a real difference on boomy stages. The legs on the stand swivel round to meet the corners of the cab so it looks real neat - I've just thrown it up in the pictures below. Last shot for glamour purposes only - the 102p and Multiamp have already gone.

Selling as I'm downsizing to an MB combo. My rig has been a little overkill for the past few years, and with a baby on the way I have to vacate my beloved man-cave. Don't suppose anyone has a shed they want to trade for this?

Second hand 151p's seem to going for £250 - 300. The bag cost me about £65 and the stand was £110, so I'm looking for £300 for the cab and the bag or £350 with the stand as well. Can't post at the moment as I'm short of packaging but that may change down the line. I'm due to collect my new combo next week so would like to keep hold of this until then, just in case anything goes belly up with the sale.

Located near Colne, Lancashire. No trades thanks.

IMG_4459.JPG

IMG_4460.JPG

IMG_4461.JPG

IMG_4462.JPG

IMG_4463.JPG

IMG_4457.JPG

IMG_4485.JPG

Edited by bamboscha
  • Like 1

• bamboscha changed the title to SOLD Markbass Traveler 151p + Roqsolid Bag & Quiklok Stand
  • MB1 locked this topic