Why become a member? ×

gotta have a bit of a clear out as i've got so much stuff i've bought with good intentions for various projects that never quite got realised and i'm now looking to get together a good pedal board for the band i've just started so thats taking top priority right now. 1st lot of stuff -
[u][b]
EMG 40P Pickups[/b][/u]
one still in wrapping [b]£60 (Inc postage)[/b] or trade offers...
looks like this:
not sure where that pink light is coming from :)

the other one i removed the wrapping cuz it was scratched and i wanted to see if it had gone through to the pickup, it had but its not too bad, [b]£55 (Inc postage)[/b] or trade offers...
heres the best i could get that to show up:

[u][b]***SOLD***KEN SMITH EQ in a box! [/b][/u]
[u][b]***SOLD***SCHALLER BML tuners[/b][/u]

***EDIT!*** got a sanamp VT now so trade wise i'm now looking for a [u]Nano Small Stone and an EBS Unichorus[/u]... PM me with anything you've got and i'll let you know. failing that PM me with offers of the cold hard cash kind, i'm gonna need some cash for some patch cables from OBBM!

cheers all!
matt

Edited by kingforaday

[quote name='Mcgiver69' post='448321' date='Mar 28 2009, 07:17 PM']Prices would be helpful![/quote]

or maybe not... Schallers and Ken Smith EQ sold pending usual!

didn't put prices as i was hoping for trades for interesting pedals etc

but if there's anything of interest to you and you don't have anything for trade PM me and i'll try and work out a fair price, alot of its down to lazyness on my part to be honest in terms of checking current secondhand prices etc :)

Edited by kingforaday

• 6 months later...