Why become a member? ×

TRADED*****: FT/FS Status Energy 5 string (wooden neck)

mcc

Hadn't really considered Warwick's, If it has got smaller string spacing, I would surely consider it. You could PM me with pics of the bass.

cheers

[quote name='wildman' post='447182' date='Mar 27 2009, 01:05 PM']Would you be interested in a trade for a Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string ? I'm after a bass with slightly wider string spacing to make shifting between my Fender J4 and a five string easier.[/quote]

still here, actually only interested in Status basses. 6 string or Electro (4 or 5) (or of course the money)

[quote name='mcc' post='447862' date='Mar 28 2009, 02:31 AM']Hadn't really considered Warwick's, If it has got smaller string spacing, I would surely consider it. You could PM me with pics of the bass.

cheers[/quote]

Hey MCC - are you out there budd?! I am very keen on this bass if you are willing to ship internationally. Put me out of my misery. I am looking at a euro Spector on Ebay but would rather this one if we can sort something out. I have the $ ready to go. I would pay shipping as well and pay for everything up front.
Thanks mate!

Edited by jcburn