Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By papaya
      Up for sale my two 2019 American Pro P basses, 1180£ each.
      Upgrades: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickups (original V Mod pickups included), Luminlay blue side dots, one extra WD Music pickguard.
      Condition: sunburst - 10/10; olive green - 9.8/10.
      Any questions, please feel free to ask!
      Thanks, J
      PS.: necks are swapped on the garden picture!

• By TomWIC
      Had my eye on one of these for years now, but either found them too hard to come by or out of my price range. And then one gets posted on an online guitar raffle site (I won’t post the name just so it doesn’t look like I’m promoting them but I’m happy to say which one by PM).
      I’ve bought tickets for various draws over the past couple of months but never had any luck. Was all prepared to give up and then I go and win this bloody beauty! Absolutely over the moon with it, it’s beautiful and a dream to play and so light!
      I just need to make the tricky decision to restring and set it up for either Drop A# or Drop C!

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Fender Coronado Bass ll 
      Very nice example of a Wildwood ll Coronado Bass, made in early 1968 (neck dated Jan 18th). It's a true beauty with a rare highly flamed maple neck and lollipop tuners. The bass appears to be all original and is in very good shape for its age. It has finish checking around and some small damages, but nothing significant. 

The Coronado has been setup with tapewounds which suit the bass very well. It can do some vintage sounds as well as some more punchy modern tones. It sounds great when played with either fingers or pick. 
      A sturdy epiphone hardcase is included in the sale. 
      Asking €3.250
      As for trades/partial trades I am mainly interested in a good precision (everything between a vintage Fender or better Japanese copy, good Squier...), old Music Man Sabre (walnut preffered), ampeg v4(b) amp, nice Fender strat or (vintage) offset guitar.... 
      I am located in the Netherlands, but am happy to ship at buyers risk..
    • By dave84
      This was the second song I learned to play a few years ago with the bass: this famous Muse song is not at all difficult to play but it requires a lot of concentration and stamina and many years it was really useful to me to learn to play octaves with bass!! 😅
      Here is my bass cover!
      https://youtu.be/chfDyT9ARwQ