Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) MarkBass Blackline 250w Amp - Mint + MB Gigbag
£175
North Staffs

MarkBass 250w Blackline Bass Guitar Amplifier 2020 model - less than 12 months old - in incredible minty fresh condition and has had very little home use only due to the Pandemic. Comes complete with a genuine MarkBass padded Gigbag which cost £50 alone & is in full working order.

These Amps have a fantastic array of tonal variation, providing anything from Old School 'thump' to modern Hi - Fi sounds.Very powerful, especially at 4ohms - one 4ohm cab, or two 8ohm cabs and as Marco himself of MarkBass says, 'The 250w amp is almost as loud at 4ohms as the 500w amp is at 8ohms'

A great feature of the Gig Bag is that apart from protecting the amp in transit, the front and rear panels unzip so the amp can stay protected in the Gig Bag while in operation.

The build quality and components used by MarkBass are second to none, I have used them for years and they are incredibly reliable and robust.I am also selling my 400w 2 x 10 with tweeter Bass Cab, which is a match made in heaven for this amp - please see my other listings.

Here are the Specifications we all love so much.....

INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 VppBALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 VppEFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 VppGAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB rangeMASTER VOLUME  LINE OUT LEVEL GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dBLOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dBHIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dBHIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dBVPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 VppEFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 VppSPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4" WEIGHT: 5.07 lbs / 2.3 KgWIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cmDEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cmHEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cmOUTPUT POWER: 250W RMS @ 4 ohms /  150W RMS @ 8 ohmPOWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)

The Amp can be posted to UK Mainland via Parcelforce 24 for £15.00

The buyer will not be be disappointed with this superb piece of Kit.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Edited by dodgnofski

• MB1 locked this topic