Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird Pickups **SOLD**

I have for sale two passive pickups that were taken out of a Gothic Epiphone Thunderbird.

Dimensions are :

9.8cm length,
3.8cm width
2.2cm in height (this does not include the foam underneath the pickup which is 3.8cm, inclusive)

I still have the old pots - 3 volume/tone controls and the jack input, together with all the nuts, bolts and bits.

Perfect working order.

I'm looking for £60 for the lot

[attachment=22742:DSC00473.JPG]

Edited by auburnwarrior

Guest BassKS

[quote name='auburnwarrior' post='445146' date='Mar 25 2009, 04:55 PM']I have for sale two passive pickups that were taken out of a Gothic Epiphone Thunderbird.

Dimensions are :

9.8cm length,
3.8cm width
2.2cm in height (this does not include the foam underneath the pickup which is 3.8cm, inclusive)

I still have the old pots - 3 volume/tone controls and the jack input, together with all the nuts, bolts and bits.

Perfect working order.

I'm looking for £60 for the lot

[attachment=22742:DSC00473.JPG][/quote]

did you change them for Bartolinis on your bass.

You're probably better off putting these back in the T-Bird. Many people would probably prefer the bass unmodded and you'd have more luck trying to sell a set of EMG pickups separately then these. Good luck though, I'd like a T-Bird myself one day!

Unfortunately, that's no longer an option as I've sold it!

Oh well, the search for a buyer continues :)

I've got some pickups you can put in the body of a T-bird ... one day.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='455396' date='Apr 6 2009, 01:22 PM']You're probably better off putting these back in the T-Bird. Many people would probably prefer the bass unmodded and you'd have more luck trying to sell a set of EMG pickups separately then these. Good luck though, I'd like a T-Bird myself one day![/quote]