waveydavy

Sold - fender style replacement neck with maple board
£65
North Tyneside

Posted (edited)

Price drop to £50

Sold

Edited by Silvia Bluejay

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BassBum
      Hi.
      I have a Streamer double buck and noticed yesterday it will not tune up.
      On closer investigation I found the Headstock at the top, had started to split on one of the joins, the thinner darker wood. It's not noticeable but definitely moves.
      Can this be repaired or can I obtain a new neck at a reasonable price.
      Help appreciated

• By nationofzeros
      For sale ; an elegant and classy Adam Clayton signature Fender Jazz Bass, in unmarked condition and barely played :- condition 'mint'
      Sherwood Green Metallic gloss urethane finished alder body, with matching headstock Maple neck with custom "C" profile and vintage style heel truss-rod adjustment 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block inlays, satin urethane finish on back of neck  Dual Fender Custom Shop '60s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups Vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs Vintage-style HiMass™ string-through-body/top-load bridge Fender®/Hipshot® Vintage-Style "Lollipop" tuners As the specification shows, everything about the design selections on this bass oozes sophistication, refinement and playability. Additionally, it has all the myriad classic J-Bass tones nailed, and with its super - thick urethane gloss clearcoat, chrome hardware and pearloid scratchplate, it looks stunning in the flesh!

Bass comes complete with non OEM tweed hard case

• By Kizzie25
      Fender Jazz bass, Mexican 2016, 4 string. Maple neck with black block inlays and black bindings along fretboard. Natural finish. Great bass, sad to sell it but I'm married to my others and I'd prefer it was being played. Comes with hard case. First time seller on here so don't hesitate to let me know if you need some more info! 

• By waveydavy
      Fender neck plate with gasket and screws. Used, some scuffing. See photos
    • By seifregno
      Fender Jazz Bass Marcus Miller made in USA, like new and completely original. The bass is from 2007 but it has never been played, as can be seen in the pictures. Perfect paint, perfect keys, perfect electronics. Before putting it on sale it was perfectly set and checked by a specialized lutherie. It's hard to find such models in these conditions. Obviously the case is original, there are all the accessories and certificates and also the tools in the original Fender pouch, that is still sealed. I don't trade with anything.