Why become a member? ×

SOLD Nordstrand NP5 Split Coil P Pickup 5 String Standard Spacing PRICE DROP £80
£90

Price Drop now £80 Now Sold

Nordstrand NP5 Split Coil, standard spacing so intended for normal P position with 19mm spacing at the bridge. All the specs and details including dimensions are here: https://nordstrandaudio.com/products/np5 and there are plenty of demos and reviews about of these.

It's a really nice pickup, the only reason I'm selling this one is that I've replaced it with the exact same pickup but with custom pole spacing.

Bought from Bass Direct just over a year ago and has had only light use since (sadly) so still in excellent nick. Original box and unused screws.

You'll notice a couple of joins in the wires in the pics, this was from trying to get this pickup to play with a Delano humbucker properly, but it turns out the Delano is weird (IMHO), it's a quad coil with each split half in oppposite phases and only works with other Delano pickups made the same way. The NP5 is now back in it's original configuration with wires properly soldered plus heatshrink.

Price includes UK postage. With sincere apologies I can only ship within the UK at the moment.

NP5-1.JPEG.5fe6d7c139400923f72dfef9ac9d77d3.JPEG

NP5-2.JPEG.ea1ac5cbd484919dbd979da838b7b733.JPEG

NP5-3.JPEG.3cd2001a05c4eef7a16c8d9fc61c3bac.JPEG

Edited by adamg67
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic