Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Darkglass Vintage Microtubes Ultra V2
£195
Skipton

adamg67

Darkglass Vintage Microtubes Ultra V2

These don't need much introduction and there are plenty of reviews out there.

There is a minor issue with this pedal, it has an occasionally scratchy blend control, so when you're adjusting the blend there is sometimes a small scratching noise. It all works fine when playing, and it's not a loud noise, but I just wanted to call it out, and I've made an allowance for that in the price. It's not got any worse while I've had it. Funnily enough I saw one for sale (about the same price) with a scratchy master volume control, maybe it's a thing with some of the pots on these. I doubt you would even notice in normal use and I'm sure someone will be happy to get one a little bit cheaper with the price DG pedals go for second hand.

Features: 

• 4 band EQ with switchable frequency for low and high mids
  • Distortion with drive control, blend, level and extra "attack" and "grunt" switches which really vary the way the distortion gets applied.
  • Cab sim which can be switched on or off, any cab sim IR can be loaded via USB.
  • Master volume
  • Headphone out - great for practice.
  • Direct out as well as a standard output, use it as a DI (works well with the cab sims)
  • Ground lift

Full details here: https://www.darkglass.com/creations/vintage-ultra-v2/

Boxed with USB lead. Has velcro on the base but the self adhesive rubber feet are included (they've never been fitted).

Apart from the blend switch described above, it's all in excellent condition.

£195 including UK postage (RM 2nd class)

DG3.JPG.4a26a6fed4279e20491c876110eafbc3.JPG

DG2.JPG.a6af7a7e1e0b93330844bd45ad7858c4.JPG

DG1.JPG.8589cf72a63d0c87860a610a8425cbcb.JPG

DG4.JPG.60ae709f479a29a6f590c84c72e9beda.JPG

Edited by adamg67
  • Like 1

I've had to withdraw this now, I went to do a video to show how the blend knob wasn't a big deal, and it seems to be a lot worse than it was before for some reason, which is very strange as I havn't used it. Looks like I'll have to have a go at repairing it.

• MB1 locked this topic