Why become a member? ×

SOLD!

carlsim

Any interest in the amp???? Willing to listen to offers...

hi all.... due to a change in band setup and going completely backline-less.... i am gonna sell my luvverly EBS rig as i need to fund other purchases...

Consists of a EBS HD350 head - in excellent condition and to be honest, not much use - bought for £875 from GB guitars in Brighton (as were the cabs..)
A wonderfully transparent amp, loads of controls and tons of headroom, and one of the best and most musical compressors i have heard on a bass amp!
loads of features... can power active basses through a balanced cable, tube drive emulation etc etc

Also, 1 EBS Neo 1 x 12 bass cabinet - small and compact with handles giving a slight tiltback option...

The best thing about this rig is the versatility, although small, these cabs take my low B with no problems and can be unbelievably loud and clear for such small cabs... i got fed up lugging large heavy stuff around so these were a joy as as well as being small, they are also very light in weight! i used to carry a cab in each hand using the handles!

To be honest... i LOVE this rig, i recently spent nearly 3 grand on a bass and i love the way the amp allows the sound of the bass to come through with colouration... unlike many other amps - i have owned an SWR super redhead and an ashdown abm combo and the bass always comes out coloured by the amp... but this isnt the case with EBS. I caught Mike Stern live in NYC a year or so ago, and Victor Bailey had a HD350 running into a proline cab - 'nuff said!
As i say, im only selling as my band are moving towards IEM and getting rid of backline.... and i dont want to have this sitting around doing nothing.

Feel free to inspect and try before you buy - am in the Great Yarmouth area on the east coast.

Current retail (take at look at the Gallery website...) is about £900 for the HD350 and £500 for the Cabinet... both are in excellent condition and the amp had a recent clean by a local technician (mostly just the fan where it collects dust..) and i am looking for £550 for the amp and £275 for the cab... although i am open to offers for both items so do give me an email and we can discuss.... ATB!

Edited by carlsim