Why become a member? ×

Electro Harmonix USA Small Clone

lemmywinks

This is my Small Clone (EH 4600 Full Chorus), bought from Aphook (i think...) just before i bagged a Stereo Electric Mistress. Lovely chorus pedal for bass, real easy to use too with just one depth switch and a rate knob.

Pretty much every sound is at least usable with some really lush chorus sounds. If i hadn't spied the SEM i'd be keeping it!
I preferred this to most others in this price barcket as it sounds more natural and is built like a tank

It has a few battle scars on the front but functions like a new pedal, just gave it a brief check and everything works. The back is covered in velcro but this will come off. The original rubber feet and battery cover are still with it.

Also this comes with a lead to use it (and other pedals with "mini jack" DC sockets) with a regular power supply or power bank, so no worries about powering it.

Comes in the original box too!

I would like what i gave for it which was £30 delivered.

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='439713' date='Mar 19 2009, 08:51 PM']This is my Small Clone (EH 4600 Full Chorus), bought from Aphook (i think...) just before i bagged a Stereo Electric Mistress. Lovely chorus pedal for bass, real easy to use too with just one depth switch and a rate knob.

Pretty much every sound is at least usable with some really lush chorus sounds. If i hadn't spied the SEM i'd be keeping it!
I preferred this to most others in this price barcket as it sounds more natural and is built like a tank

It has a few battle scars on the front but functions like a new pedal, just gave it a brief check and everything works. The back is covered in velcro but this will come off. The original rubber feet and battery cover are still with it.

Also this comes with a lead to use it (and other pedals with "mini jack" DC sockets) with a regular power supply or power bank, so no worries about powering it.

Comes in the original box too!

I would like what i gave for it which was £30 delivered.[/quote]

Yoink! PM about to be sent :)