Why become a member? ×

Lakland 44-64 Custom Natural. **SOLD**
£800
Worcestershire

John T

Lakland 44-64 Custom in Natural finish.

I bought this bass in new in 2018 from Guitar Guitar B'ham and have cared and pampered it as i usually do with all my gear.

It's in immaculate condition and plays as such.

Limited studio use by me only and has never gigged or left the house. Have had a few Laklands including  a DJ and 3 different sounding yet indentical [apart from finish] 44-60's. This one is probably the best of all and has for me the best of both worlds, the classic P bass sound with as much or as little of the 'j' dialled in which makes this so versatile for any style.

I have changed the original knobs for Black ones with index's they look better than the chrome ones in my opinion. Can change them back if needed.

Awesome with flats [Rotosound 77's], i can put these back on should you wish. Currently strung with Rotosound 45 roundwound.

It is a cracking bass with no issues/abuse etc

Ash body/Black pick-guard

Satin finish Rock Maple neck 

Maple fretboard/Black block inlays

Open gear Hipshot Ultra-Lite's

Custom wound USA split 'P' and single 'J' pickups

38mm nut

I've made a mistake with the weight, the batteries on the scales were on the way out so i've just put new ones in and it comes out at 4.1kgs which is 9lb dead and not the 10lb initially thought.

Delivery considered up to 100 miles or a social distanced meet should you live further away..... however, as we are back in lockdown would driving across the country to sell a bass be deemed 'essential' travel.... unless i incorporate a drop off within my working day depending on where i am.

Decent Hiscox case included so postage isn't a problem.

Would do a deal on a cheaper bass maybe a Spector Legend plus cash my way....WHY

Price is £800 ono inclusive of postage.

IMG_2456.JPG

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2453.JPG

IMG_2452.JPG

IMG_2451.JPG

IMG_2450.JPG

IMG_2449.JPG

IMG_2448.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG