Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision **SOLD**

niceguyhomer

I've only had this about a month and it really is a beauty but I have to sell it to finance another bass. It plays and sounds absolutely superbly and I can't see a single mark on it. It has gold reverse tuners on it. Would like to get as close as poss to £300 which is what I paid for it. Will deliver within reasonable distance / meet halfway.

Comes in a Fender gig bag. More pics on request.

Edited by niceguyhomer

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='435930' date='Mar 16 2009, 11:43 AM']I've only had this about a month and it really is a beauty but I have to sell it to finance another bass. It plays and sounds absolutely superbly and I can't see a single mark on it. It has gold reverse tuners on it. Would like to get as close as poss to £300 which is what I paid for it. Will deliver within reasonable distance / meet halfway.

Comes in a Fender gig bag. More pics on request.

[/quote]

More pics please... Especially the headstock. Thanks!

[quote name='Presidente' post='436694' date='Mar 16 2009, 09:54 PM']What series is it? Never seen one with gold hardware among modern ones. Very cool![/quote]

It has had extensive upgrades.

This is the original for sale thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40762&hl=pimped"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...2&hl=pimped[/url]

It's a bargain and if I had the cash it would be mine.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='436721' date='Mar 16 2009, 10:25 PM']Ta WPD - not really stressed about selling it now TBH - my Rebop's sold so that'll help pay for my inbound Sadowsky. This is a lovely P and I'm sure the original owner will agree that it's as good or better than some of the US ones I've played.[/quote]

I'm seriously jealous you now, a P/J Sad can it get any better?

Would you be interested in any trades?