Why become a member? ×

Help with Branding a Bitsa

SpondonBassed

I have made a monster.  I call him Frankenbass.

Seriously though, I have a bass almost ready to use in anger that I have built from parts kindly donated to me by fellow members.  In reality I call it a YamaCore because it is a hybrid between a Yamaha BB1100s and a P type Encore.

Would anyone care to work up a graphic for the pickguard?  The graphic should have the word YamaCore as the focus and, in smaller print, it should acknowledge that the bass was built from parts that have been recycled by Basschat members.  The headstock face is to be left as is but on the rear face I will put the site URL in fine print.  I might put a QR code pointing at the build topic for it if non-members are able to access the Build Diaries.

The only colours I want in it are black, red, green and yellow.  There are a couple of submissions already from followers of the build topic but there is still time to consider more designs.  Feel free to add to the ones already there.

YamaCore