The Saint

Line 6 Power Supply..

I have a Line 6 Firehawk FX with the plug adapter for the UK.

But as I live in France, it's a pain..!

I'd like to swap the adapter part for the European two pin version.  I think all Line 6 units ship with both.

Would any of you kind BC'ers care to swap...?

Thanks in advance

Graham

image.jpeg

Edited by The Saint

Hi Stingray
Thanks very much, if it looks like the one in my photo I'm sure it will be ok.
I'll contact you in the morning..

Graham

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TomWIC
      08/04/21 Price Drop: £30
      Before lockdown, my G30 wireless system started cutting out constantly in the rehearsal room, I’ve tried it on different channels and at home so I’m fairly certain it’s not because of interference. There is apparently a firmware update available, however you need an XD75 receiver to be able to update it which I haven’t got nor was prepared to invest in. I’ve replaced the G30 with a G70 now so this is redundant, and I thought it better to try and sell it for spares/repairs rather than just throwing it away.
      The Good
      Comes with original box and paperwork. Both the receiver and transmitter power on and connect to each other and work on all channels. The Bad
      Original power supply not included. Belt clip on the transmitter fell off years ago, a common issue with these units. Battery compartment door is loose, I held it down with elastic bands. Again, a common issue. The Ugly
      The aforementioned constant cutting out. So, if anyone fancies taking a punt on a cheap G30 set and try and get it working again, this is your lucky (or unlucky) day.
      Collection from Southend or I’ll post to your door, I imagine postage would be roughly £10 or less.

• By Atomic dustbin
      For sale. Line 6 Helix Native License for the full software. I no longer use my Computer so I don’t need the software any more. Purchaser must have a line 6 account or create one, and then the license will be gifted to them through their account. I have just been on my Line 6 account and checked that this is ok. I just enter your line 6 user and email then gift it to you. Currently on Line 6 it is 399 US dollars or around £300. Please note that Native is not a standalone plug in, it is to be used within a DAW. This is for mac or windows. 

Withdrawn
    • By roceci
      Full working order, boxed with all gubbins included, works for bass or guitar. £80 posted to UK mainland.

• By bassmansam
      So I'm kind of in a dilemma with my live sound...   We're running IEM now and I'm strongly considering ditching head & cab.    Ive been looking to add a nice preamp pedal to my chain and run direct to FOH... Mesa Subway di, Trickfish Minnow, Nordstrand Starlifter etc.   Ive recently also stumbled across the HX Stomp which looks like it could solve all of my problems in one simple solution. My only reservation is that I'll be disappointed with the effects and amp sims for bass.    I don't use tons effects - Octave, Chrorus, Envelope and some compression. Definitely no fuzz or overdrive.   Does anyone else go direct to FOH? If so, do you prefer one of the above options?   Thanks