The Saint

Line 6 Power Supply..

I have a Line 6 Firehawk FX with the plug adapter for the UK.

But as I live in France, it's a pain..!

I'd like to swap the adapter part for the European two pin version.  I think all Line 6 units ship with both.

Would any of you kind BC'ers care to swap...?

Thanks in advance

Graham

image.jpeg

Edited by The Saint

Hi Stingray
Thanks very much, if it looks like the one in my photo I'm sure it will be ok.
I'll contact you in the morning..

Graham

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mildmanofrock
      Hi folks,
      This is a great guitar that sounds fantastic whether you use the Variax modelling features or not. I'm only selling as I prefer the feel of Les Paul style guitars. It's in great condition with just a few small marks here and there (shown in pictures). It's updated with the latest firmware, and comes with various bits and pieces: the original case, cables, battery (which holds its charge well) and battery charging kit. I also put chrome Schaller strap locks on. If you don't want them, I've kept the original strap buttons so you can easily put them back in (see pic). But if you want to use them, I've included a padded guitar strap with the locking mechanisms you'll need. 
      The £550 price includes shipping (tracked and insured). I'll take the cost of this off if you would prefer to collect from me (I'm in Swindon, Wiltshire) or meet halfway at a reasonable distance, e.g. Bristol, Reading. No trades. Bank transfer preferred (I'll provide bank details in private message). "This beautiful guitar, designed by master luthier James Tyler, is fitted with Variax modelling technology allowing it to emulate the sounds of other instruments thanks to Line 6's extensive modelling capabilities. This well-crafted guitar can be used as normal or with the additional Variax technology and is perfect for live performances or studio sessions. The neck shape is designed for easy playability and the neck joint provides absolute access to the upper frets. The pickups have been designed by Tyler himself with the humbucker in the bridge complementing the vintage-style single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions. They're all loaded with alnico magnets and wound to Tyler's precise specifications.The custom Tremolo bridge is designed for superior tuning stability and smooth vibrato action as is the premium guitar nut. The long lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers at least 12 hours of play and LED indicators let you know how long you have left. When you're not using the guitar, simply roll down the volume and the electronics will go to sleep to save power. The pickup bypass function means you can always use the guitar without batteries too."
      Colour: Lake Placid Blue Body: Alder Bridge: Fully adjustable Tyler-designed tremolo bridge Neck: Bolt on solid Maple Fingerboard: Rosewood Scale: 25-1/2" Neck shape: Tyler '59 Frets: 22 medium-jumbo frets Inlays: Dot Nut: 1-5/8" Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL self-lubricating nut Tuners: Sealed locking/staggered tuners (16:1 turn ratio) Hardware: Chrome L. R. Baggs Radiance Hex piezo pickup system Alnico bridge humbucker and vintage-style neck and middle single-coil pickups wound to Tyler's specs Master Volume and Tone knobs Model and Alt Tune knobs for easily accessing 28 vintage instrument sounds and 11 alternate tunings 5-way selector switch Compatibility: VDI (Variax® Digital Interface) for integration with Line 6 products Power: Lithium-ion battery (12 hours of play time) and international wall charger (also functions as standard electric guitar without batteries) Software: Variax Workbench™ software and USB interface Manuals: James Tyler Variax Pilot's Guide - English .pdf
      Workbench HD Pilot's Guide - English .pdf

• By TomWIC
      20/04/21 Price Drop: £20
      Before lockdown, my G30 wireless system started cutting out constantly in the rehearsal room, I’ve tried it on different channels and at home so I’m fairly certain it’s not because of interference. There is apparently a firmware update available, however you need an XD75 receiver to be able to update it which I haven’t got nor was prepared to invest in. I’ve replaced the G30 with a G70 now so this is redundant, and I thought it better to try and sell it for spares/repairs rather than just throwing it away.
      The Good
      Comes with original box and paperwork. Both the receiver and transmitter power on and connect to each other and work on all channels. The Bad
      Original power supply not included. Belt clip on the transmitter fell off years ago, a common issue with these units. Battery compartment door is loose, I held it down with elastic bands. Again, a common issue. The Ugly
      The aforementioned constant cutting out. So, if anyone fancies taking a punt on a cheap G30 set and try and get it working again, this is your lucky (or unlucky) day.
      Collection from Southend or I’ll post to your door, I imagine postage would be roughly £10 or less.

• By Atomic dustbin
      For sale. Line 6 Helix Native License for the full software. I no longer use my Computer so I don’t need the software any more. Purchaser must have a line 6 account or create one, and then the license will be gifted to them through their account. I have just been on my Line 6 account and checked that this is ok. I just enter your line 6 user and email then gift it to you. Currently on Line 6 it is 399 US dollars or around £300. Please note that Native is not a standalone plug in, it is to be used within a DAW. This is for mac or windows. 

Withdrawn
    • By roceci
      Full working order, boxed with all gubbins included, works for bass or guitar. £80 posted to UK mainland.