Why become a member? ×

Yamaha P-45 digital piano - SOLD pending payment!
£295
East Yorkshire

I'm starting to go through all the stuff I may need to move on, mainly due to not working in this current situation with Covid. I currently have two pianos, and realistically I only need the one so this will have to go! It's in absolutely immaculate / 'as new' unmarked condition, having only been used in a home environment. It is generally regarded as being the best digital piano in the medium price range, and there is no shortage of glowing on line reviews. It would be ideal for a child / beginner / improver / intermediate player etc - great lockdown idea! Would also make a great 'spare' stage piano too. Obviously it has a superb weighted keyboard, and is a full 88 note model. ( My other piano a Korg SV-1 is only a 73 note version, and to be fair despite costing over 3 times the price of the Yamaha, it's not far in front of it, either playing or soundwise). The Yamaha has built in amp and speakers so ideal for using anywhere, and is reasonably light at only 11.5kgs. 

It comes with all of the original accessories ( Yamaha power supply, sustain pedal and removable music stand). Also included are these optional extras -  a very sturdy keyboard stand/frame,  as well as a Yamaha piano bench finished in cherry wood I believe. There is also a dust cover included too. Everything is immaculate and in 100% full working order. Internet prices for all of this works out at £389 for the piano, plus around £40 for the stand, £15 for the dust cover and a further £76 for the piano bench, totalling £520. ( Potential saving over new by buying mine is therefore £225 / over 43% on discount internet prices!)

The piano is in East Yorkshire, and is currently cash on collection. I would be willing to deliver / meet up somewhere within say approx a 60 mile radius of Hull for just my fuel costs (diesel).

I have around a dozen pictures of the piano, PM me if you'd like them emailing to you, cheers.

Full spec here -

https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-and-Pianos/Yamaha-P45-Digital-Piano-Black/1805?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn_2Chcro6wIVybTtCh0AsgxrEAAYAyAAEgIzIPD_BwE

One of many in depth online reviews here -

https://www.pianodreamers.com/yamaha-p45-review/

IMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0923.JPG

Edited by casapete
  • Like 3