Abominathan

*SOLD* MXR M88 Bass Octave
£50
London

I absolutely looooove this pedal. But alas, selling. Great nick (need a clean) and sounds amazing. Good price. MXR Bass octave. Simple. Does what it says on the tin and sounds beastly. 

£50 - perfer collection from London (Forest Hill Area), but will post as long as you pay for it.

One picture below and more here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8RunnoMtgC8tdukY9

IMG_20200912_195529.jpg

Edited by Abominathan
Sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tonyclaret
      Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe Pedal
      Great pedal allowing you to capture a range of tones and save in 6 presets.
      Used condition, fully functional.
      £145 posted within UK

• By goffman
      For sale is a Panda Audio Future Impact v3 Bass Synth.
      Bought the pedal in May 2020 and has only seen use at home. Never rehearsed or gigged with the pedal so is in excellent condition, as can be seen in the photos.
      These are very powerful, very versatile synth pedals. Based off of the original Akai Deep Impact pedal and famed for its use by Chris Wolstenholme of Muse.
      A tonne of info on the FI v3 here: http://pandamidi.com/bass-guitar-synth/
      Bought new for €299, open to sensible offers.
      Cash on collection preferred from South East London.

• By Baloney Balderdash
      I am of course talking about pictures of those of your basses made in China.

Here's my 28,6" scale Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro Bass, out of the December 2010 Chinese production, before they moved the production to Indonesia, which is actually my main bass, currently tuned in G1 standard tuning, as in 3 half steps above E standard 4 string bass tuning, or 2 half steps bellow A standard baritone guitar tuning, strung with a gauge .090 bass string and 3 guitar strings, threaded through the cut off ball ends of a set of bass strings, of the gauges .068 - .052 - .038, equipped with a DiMarzio Model P, P pickup, wired directly to the output jack socket, and the J pickup from the previously installed P/J EMG Geezer Butler set still sitting there, though disconnected and lowered considerably :

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 pounds but it's actually 6500 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

• By Sharkfinger
      Well respected octave pedal.
      couple of marks here and there, all superficial. Seem to have misplaced a couple of the screws that on the bottom but the ones left are more than up to the task.
      That weird foam backing same as all EBS pedals but Velcro seems to stick to it OK.
      £70 delivered or collect from East Herts. Trade for another octave, COG t-16, Boss OC-2, etc.