Abominathan

*SOLD* MXR M88 Bass Octave
£50
London

I absolutely looooove this pedal. But alas, selling. Great nick (need a clean) and sounds amazing. Good price. MXR Bass octave. Simple. Does what it says on the tin and sounds beastly. 

£50 - perfer collection from London (Forest Hill Area), but will post as long as you pay for it.

One picture below and more here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8RunnoMtgC8tdukY9

IMG_20200912_195529.jpg

Edited by Abominathan
Sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marky Screen
      One of the best in the biz for natural compression and features for the money.
      Great condition, a couple of tiny chips to the paint only.
      Feet still on the bottom
      Price includes UK postage.

• By d_g
      I'm selling my Poller 3/4 (standard) size double bass. Really great bass for students or jazz/rockabilly. I gigged it professionally for several years before upgrading.
      It's made in Romania in the early 90s. It has been my backup bass for the last few years but I can’t justify keeping two at the moment.
      Makes a great bass for a student or an electric bass player taking up upright - I’ve gigged it and and it is very light so great for carrying around to gigs etc. I’ll include a soft case and I can probably find a spare double bass stand if you would like one too.
      Price drop to £795 and open to sensible offers and happy to chuck in the Realist for a little extra.
      I'm currently located in Surrey/Kingston so delivery/trial around the south east is possible. You are welcome to come for a socially distanced play in the garden but serious buyers only please. Any questions let me know!
      Many thanks
      Dan

• By d_g
      Tentatively putting my Overwater up for sale on here. I'm in no rush to sell it but open to offers and trades (possibly with cash my way) for lightweight, 34" scale, 5 string jazzes - Fender, Sadowsky etc.
      Anyone who's played one of these knows the kind of quality you can expect from this. It was built for me in 2017 by Chris and the team and would cost around £3500 to have made now I believe. I originally ordered it with an East J Retro which I have since changed for a J Tone giving it a more vintage sound and the versatility of a passive tone control. It will also come with the extra capacitors which are easy to switch out to adjust the roll off of the tone control. I also swapped the pickups from Overwater Ceramic to OWs new Alnico ones. I will include both sets of pickups for the buyer. 
      Spec is below, let me know if you have any questions, it's in very nearly perfect condition, a few marks on the headstock are pictured. You are welcome to try in Chessington, KT9. I will also consider posting fully insured.
      - Maple 21 fret bolt on neck
      - Nut 46mm
      -19mm string spacing
      -MOP block inlays
      -3mm side dots (1mm bigger than standard for extra visibility)
      -Alder body
      -J Tone Preamp
      -OW Noiseless Alnico Pickups (Ceramics for more HiFi sound also included)
      -Hipshot Ultralight Tuners
      -Custom Seafoam Green Finish
      Many thanks
      Dan

The tiny black mark in the picture below was just rubber and has now been cleaned off. 

• By MrT-Bass
      MXR M81 Preamp pedal - VGC with original box, etc... £100 + £5 shipping in UK
      Bank transfer preferred but Paypal (Friends & Family) could also work.

• By sambecker1
      Hi folks,

I have been offered this bass and I am wondering if it is an authentic 1962 Fender P?  I have attached pictures. It all seems period correct (apart from wrong label and refinished hardware, added pickup and all that jazz) but I'm not an expert on these things. Been modded like crazy but I don't mind. Serial is 74510.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Best wishes,

Sam