Sharkfinger

(FS/FT) EBS OctaBass Triple mode Octave ** WITHDRAWN **
£70
East Herts

Posted (edited)

Well respected octave pedal.

couple of marks here and there, all superficial. Seem to have misplaced a couple of the screws that on the bottom but the ones left are more than up to the task.

That weird foam backing same as all EBS pedals but Velcro seems to stick to it OK.

£70 delivered or collect from East Herts. Trade for another octave, COG t-16, Boss OC-2, etc.

B1D64885-7852-4496-953B-FFDB1EA1EB03.jpeg

993ABF01-30D0-4A27-8E29-700A80F04C13.jpeg

4ECF62E0-8386-4600-83E9-5A9C62437B74.jpeg

F215C068-C34A-4658-81F0-545F7F9AA09D.jpeg

FB1DEDFB-84BC-4968-9FAB-F4F7593B5510.jpeg

Edited by Sharkfinger

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By iamtheelvy
      Line 6 M5 multi-effects unit. Great pedal when it’s working! This one has a short somewhere on the casing. Works perfectly when the case is removed... I don’t use it enough to be bothered to fix it, but should be a simple fix if you know what you’re doing. Come with original power supply.

Please be aware if buying - it won’t work directly out of the box!
      £40 delivered.

• By bootleg
      Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion for sale. £90 including postage in UK.
      Comes boxed, with manual, never gigged, in very good condition. Plastic film still covering face of the pedal! The knobs are a little tacky. Power plug not included.
      Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode. Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity. State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters. 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds. 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset. Extended Control — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters. Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit. Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation. 9V DC power supply included. Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs). https://www.sourceaudio.net/product_soundbloxpro_multiwave_bass_distortion.html
      Pedal located in Bristol. Shipping included to UK.

• By bassmansam
      Fantastic Octave pedal in for full working order. 
      I don't have the box but the pedal will be shipped safely. 
      Price includes postage to UK. 

• By Baloney Balderdash
      So curious about what people's always on secret magic tone sauce pedal is, be it a preamp, a compressor, and equalizer or perhaps a subtle chorus effect or whatever it might be.
      Mine is my EHX Black Finger, tube driven optical compressor, that run it's 2 preamp tube at proper high 300V voltage, and which beside adding a quite subtle compression to my signal actually more so functions as my tube preamp stage, beefing up the signal slightly, making the low end slightly more pronounced and tight and adding a bit of tube flavor and warmth, having the input gain turned up to just bellow the breakup point when I dig in the hardest. 

Here it is in all it's glory :

And here's a bass player that uses it very much like I do, though with other settings (he mentions it briefly around the 4:37 time mark :

• By dave_bass5
      I got this in Aug this year from PMT. Thought it would be handy for using with my keyboard, but turns out its not really the right tool. Going to need a Parametric, which i just so happen to have in my Helix. 
      Ive only used it for 3 hours, at a rehearsal, with it sitting on my synth. Comes with box, all paperwork, sticky feet etc. 
      £150 firm, inc 1st class post in UK. Wont ship off mainland. 
      Key features.
      Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately) Micro USB jack for firmware updates Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries