Why become a member? ×

SOLD. 2006 Markbass CMD 121 Mini 1 x 12 combo with padded cover. Older model with ceramic driver not neo. £275
£295
Kelsall

vinorange

Up for grabs (after I’ve decided on a major clear out) is my 2006 Markbass CMD 121 mini 1 x 12 combo. 300 watts as is or 500 watts with an extension cab this thing might be small but packs a proper wallop. It sounds great too as expected from Markbass. Comes with custom fitted cover. It's in great condition, no scratches or damage to the carpet so I'd imagine it's only had home use.

Its the original Italian made version but is markedly (no pun intended) different than the newer version in that it has a ceramic driver instead of neo so weighs in at a rather sturdy 17kg. The amp also differs from the later versions as it doesn’t have the VPF (variable pre shape filter) control but does have the VLE (vintage loudspeaker emulator). To be honest though I haven’t had any trouble making loud pleasant bass noises using the gain, Low, Mid Low, Mid High, High and volume controls. It also boasts DI out, tuner out, effects loop, ground lift and balanced / normal inputs.

This one has had the noisy original fan replaced with a nice low noise one too.

I’ve put it at £275 as I don’t know where to pitch the value as these are quite rare and I can’t find any sold prices. Feel free to make an offer.

I’d say collection only but I could meet up within 40 miles of Chester or enquire about shipping it.

Thanks for looking.

20200826_080454.jpg

20200826_080519.jpg

20200826_080538.jpg

20200826_080602.jpg

20200826_080646.jpg

Edited by vinorange

• MB1 locked this topic