Lukasz Chyla

FS: Roscoe Century Std+ 6-String Fretless - £1400, TRADED.
£1500
Great Yarmouth

Posted (edited)

Very good condition, some dings and scratches but nothing serious, sound great, very easy to play.

- 35" scale length

- 18mm string spacing

- Spanish cedar body

- Figured chechen top with natural oil finish

- 3-piece maple neck (super flat and easy to play)

- Birdseye maple diamondwood fretboard

- Bartolini NTMB 3-band active preamp (volume, bass, push/pull mid at 250 hz or 800 hz, treble, pickup blend)

- Bartolini hum-free 'J' pickups in 'JB' configuration

Comes with original Roscoe gigbag.

Any questions, let me know.

IMG_20200624_183912.jpg

Edited by Lukasz Chyla
  • Like 4

But what kind of trades ... ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassplayer76
      Roscoe LG 3305, 2008.  Flame Maple Top, Swamp Ash Body. Maple Neck with Purpleheart Centre Lacerations and Maple and Cherry Laminations.  Fingerboard: Spalted Purpleheart.  Bartolini pickups and pre-amp
      This bass sounds fabulous, an array of sounds for different styles.  Excellent condition apart from two small dings- they look worse in the photos- at the base and another slight tarnish on the edge just below the controls.
      A really decent price  for a handmade USA bass of this quality.   Including Hard case in great condition and a descriptive letter outlining the instrument's features.

• By theshape101
      I’ve decided to sell my Roscoe LG Custom 5. This has been my main gigging bass for just over a year so has some signs of wear to the body, mainly the dings along the lower edge, probably from my belt (see last pic). Keith did a few custom changes when making this bass for me in order to keep it as compact as possible. He moved the bridge back and made the neck pocket a little in to the body to keep the reach to the 1st fret more comfortable so this bass is very easy to play. He also made the lower cutaway a little deeper for easier access to the upper frets. It’s also very light at only 7.9lbs!
      I'm not looking for any trades!
      Comes with a TKL Gigbag.

Specs:
      • LG 5 string (B-G)
      • Swamp ash body 
      • No Topwood
      • Natural Finish
      • Slanted Pick Ups
      • Roscoe/Bart pickups & Preamp
      • Black Hipshot hardware
      • 33" scale
      • 1.75" nut
      • Maple/Purpleheart/Maple neck
      • Purpleheart w/Sapwood fretboard
      • Dunlop flush mount recessed straplocks

• By Funky Stuff
      Hello,   I'm selling my 2006 Roscoe LG3000 Fretless Bass. It's in an immaculate condition not to say new.   The strings are changed (Elixir). The bass is set up, ready to play.   Specifications are :   - Mahogany body in a black gloss finish > I think it is the only Roscoe in the custom range with this solid color finish - Quarter maple neck with purpleheart center - Diamondwood fretless fingerboard (not available anymore) - Bartolini Custom pickups for Roscoe (quad coil) - Aguilar OBP-1 preamp (18V) - 4.1 kg   The bass is sold in a Roscoe soft case with the allen keys.   FYI, a new Roscoe like this would cost 4200 $: - Custom 4: $ 3750 - High gloss finish: $ 300 - Black Diamondwood (Limited Supply) Lined (aluminum): $ 150   Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.      

• By JGBass500
      Tremendous 6 string bass in pristine condition. Comes with Roscoe gig bag Any questions please ask. Please message me for an accurate postage cost. 

• Swamp Ash Body, 
      • Finish - Natural satin
      • Three piece Maple neck with contrasting stringers
      • Fingerboard - Pau Ferro, white side markers
      • Graphtech nut
      • 35" Scale - 2 octave
      • Bartolini 3-band pre amp with volume, pan, treble/bass stack, mid/mid freq select push/pull (250/800hz)
      • Bartolini CB Pickups in the Roscoe positions
      • Chrome ultralight Gotoh tuners
      • Satin chrome Hipshot B style bridge in Aluminium
      • Roscoe deluxe gig bag
      • Weight: 9lb 3oz/4.1kg Product Specs
      Condition: Mint (Used) Brand Roscoe Model Century Standard 6 Finish Natural Categories 5-String or More Year 2015 Made In United States