Why become a member? ×

Help With Jamulus Please

thebrig

I have Jamulus installed on my Mac and I have created a public server, my friend also has Jamulus installed on his Mac and he can find my server no problem at all, we have jammed together a couple of times online and its been great, but now we want another friend to join us who has installed Jamulus on his brand new PC but he can't find my server, can anyone shed any light on this and maybe advise me as to why my server is not visible to him?

Thanks in advance

If you mean that "another" friend can't see your server in the public server list, one thing to check is whether you're all running the latest version of Jamulus - there were some changes to how the server list mechanism works in one of the recent releases to add genre-specific server lists, and you might be looking at different lists as a result.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atsampson said:

If you mean that "another" friend can't see your server in the public server list, one thing to check is whether you're all running the latest version of Jamulus - there were some changes to how the server list mechanism works in one of the recent releases to add genre-specific server lists, and you might be looking at different lists as a result.

Thanks, I've literally just uninstalled v3.5.3 which I only installed v3.5.3 a couple of week's ago, and reinstalled v3.5.6 and it works fine now 👍

• Like 2