Why become a member? ×

My band is on the netx guitar hero game!!

attackbass

Hey,

Not quite a gig but wasn't sure where else to post this!

I'd just like to mention that my band will haveone of our songs featured on the next guitar hero game. We're a UK band called Attack! Attack! (not the US one)

I've been sitting on the news for a while now, trying not to tell anyone but I simply can't wait to see how Activision have interpreted my bassline on the Game, and how easy or hard it will be to play, if i'll even manage to play it - not the greatest GH player!

If you want to check out the band it's www.myspace.com/attackattackband

here's an article about it if you're interested

[url="http://www.mcvuk.com/press-releases/...-AT-MIDEM-2009"]http://www.mcvuk.com/press-releases/...-AT-MIDEM-2009[/url]
:)

[quote name='The Funk' post='428072' date='Mar 7 2009, 04:10 PM']You're on tour with AC/DC? :)

Well done![/quote]

haha no - that's the answer who were the last 'uknown' band to be put on the game last year.... hoepfully we'll get something cool like an ac/dc tour lol

[quote name='attackbass' post='428175' date='Mar 7 2009, 07:24 PM']haha no - that's the answer who were the last 'uknown' band to be put on the game last year.... hoepfully we'll get something cool like an ac/dc tour lol[/quote]

Ah right! I'm sure it's only a matter of time now for you guys. Well done on Guitar Hero! I'm going to get my cousins to learn your parts!

I hope that people actaully learn my real parts on bass - that would be totally awesome I think! Guitar Hero I've found is really good for really hearing the basslines that are usually hard to pick out on records - for example early metallica.. only problem is you have to be able to play them on the game really weel to hear them properly!!

• 2 weeks later...