Why become a member? ×

SWR Redhead

Kiddo

Hi folks.

I haven't played Bass much for almost 2 years now, so want to sell gear I no longer need.

[b]SWR REDHEAD 350watt COMBO[/b]

Brought about 5 years ago and in great condition. Never driven hard, and speakers are MINT, so no probs at all there!
Bad points - The carpeting has a couple of light scuffs where my cat has managed to sneak into the room and use it as a scratching post, and there are no wheel-casters on the bottom as I removed them when I brought it, and have since lost them cos I never used them - doh!

In light of the fact it has missing casters etc, and is about 5 years old, and that SWR have just released a new version of the Redhead (which I think is about £1400 ?), [b]I'm looking for £550[/b], which I think is a fair price, when, aside from these bad points, the combo itself is amazing and hardly been used in the 5years I have had it.

Now, when I needed a little extra grunt, I've ran it with a Son-Of-Bertha 15" extension cab on a number of times and sounds fantastic. I'm intending to keep the extra cab, but if someone wants to make an offer for it IN ADDITION to buying the redhead, then I might let them go as a pair. Please no offers for the extension cab on its own. Its only been used about 10 times, so I'd make a total-loss on whatever it sold for, and I'm not THAT desperate for money! Haha.

Anyway - I'm in [b]COLCHESTER, ESSEX,[/b] and buyers are welcome to come and have a good ol' lengthy play on it before taking it away.

Get in touch for more details.

[b]illinois@btopenworld(spanspam).com[/b] ..... obviously remove the (spanspam).

Thanks for reading.
Regards.

• 2 months later...

Hi folks,

This is still for sale due to a complete time-waster pulling out.

I'm definitely wanting to sell the extension cab now, but not until the Redhead is sold.

If you want both together, I'm looking for around £700 ono.

If the redhead sells without the extension cab, I will post price details on here.

Any questions etc, please email me here: illinois(at)btopenworld. com

Regards

[quote name='Kiddo' post='425317' date='Mar 4 2009, 06:16 PM']Hi folks.

I haven't played Bass much for almost 2 years now, so want to sell gear I no longer need.

[b]SWR REDHEAD 350watt COMBO[/b]

Brought about 5 years ago and in great condition. Never driven hard, and speakers are MINT, so no probs at all there!
Bad points - The carpeting has a couple of light scuffs where my cat has managed to sneak into the room and use it as a scratching post, and there are no wheel-casters on the bottom as I removed them when I brought it, and have since lost them cos I never used them - doh!

In light of the fact it has missing casters etc, and is about 5 years old, and that SWR have just released a new version of the Redhead (which I think is about £1400 ?), [b]I'm looking for £550[/b], which I think is a fair price, when, aside from these bad points, the combo itself is amazing and hardly been used in the 5years I have had it.

Now, when I needed a little extra grunt, I've ran it with a Son-Of-Bertha 15" extension cab on a number of times and sounds fantastic. I'm intending to keep the extra cab, but if someone wants to make an offer for it IN ADDITION to buying the redhead, then I might let them go as a pair. Please no offers for the extension cab on its own. Its only been used about 10 times, so I'd make a total-loss on whatever it sold for, and I'm not THAT desperate for money! Haha.

Anyway - I'm in [b]COLCHESTER, ESSEX,[/b] and buyers are welcome to come and have a good ol' lengthy play on it before taking it away.

Get in touch for more details.

[b]illinois@btopenworld(spanspam).com[/b] ..... obviously remove the (spanspam).

Thanks for reading.
Regards.[/quote]

Any Piccies mate?

Stu