Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro Combo 600 watt of mega power !!

grimbeaver

Hi,
I have an Eden metro Combo for sale they are £1600 new and I am looking for £750.

After selling my Trace Ellioy Ah600smx with 4x10 and 1x15 I needed something smaller as the rig was killing me and I couldnt get it in the car, I went to the bass centre to buy a SWR redhead combo, they had an Eden in as well so I tried them both together..... I went off to the bank and got the eden, no contest at all, its awesome.

It has a solid state side to the amp and a seperate valve side so you can have whatever sound you like. The sound is immence and as a 210 rig it blows away anything you come accross in pubs and clubs of a much bigger size. The speakers have been totally rebuilt by Surrey amps at a cost of £340.00 and they have not even been played through yet, they are breaking in at the moment in my garage. The speakers will have a full guarantee from Surrey amps the Eden recommended engineers (who do all the bass speakers for genesis etc)

I have a 115xl for sale as well if you need to beef up the volume for £275.00, I would expect the combo to handle most gigs in pubs etc or add the 115 for clubs and open air festivals, if you want to go insane I have a huge 215xlt for sale for £350, the 215 and metro will tear peoples clothes from them if they get too close. All items are available to try and I have some other Eden cabs not for sale but you can mix and match them around to see what they sound like together, I have a 210xst, 210xlt, 410xlt.

Please drop me a line if you are interested and check out the spec on the Eden web site, they have some great info on the site and some reviews of the metro .

Attached thumbnail(s)
Reduced 30%

140 x 143 (5.11K)

--------------------

Jaydee Mark King
Gibson Tbird,
Yamaha TRB5,
Warwick $$.
Eden WT550,
410xlt,210xlt,210xst,115xl,215xlt,Metro

[quote name='roonjuice' post='427472' date='Mar 6 2009, 07:07 PM']i would like to convey my interest in the 2x15 , depending upon ohmage, location, price and what not.
cheers,take care
roon[/quote]

Greetings,
The 215 is a huge beasty of a cab at a bargain £350.00 its 8ohm. I also have a 115 for sale if the 215s a bit big or if you want to make a 315.

Rob

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi John,
I got the metro from new 2004 from the bass centre, I have the reciept still. The manufacture date on the rear is 2002 so I presume it took a while to get to UK and was sat in the bass centre for a while.

I used it for about 18 months in a blues band and also a power rock trio then I went to seperates and have not really used it since apart from in the house for practice. Early this year I took it to the rehursal rooms we use and it was there for a couple of weeks, during this time someone used it and I dont know what they did but both speakers had creases on the cones. I sent it all off to Surrey amps who are the Eden recommended agents in the UK who said I could leave them but the speakers had been stressed or put new ones in, I chose to have new ones fitted at a cost of £342.70 (I have the reciept and the guarantee)

The metro is in good condition all round and works perfectly, its 100% original and still has the factory fitted tube in. I have seen them selling on e bay for around the £750.00 mark and this is as low as I can go as I have just spent £342.00 so its like getting £400 for it, if you know what I mean.

You are more than welcome to come over and have a play around I have room and can play at any volumes (live in an old farm house) and have a Gibson bass for you to test it with

They are a cracking piece of kit and the range of tones you can get are great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...