Why become a member? ×

FS: westone spectrum dx ++SOLD++

ahpook

bought this from dangerboy last year as a beater bass, but i've never really got the use out of it i expected, so it's time to make some space.

it's a bit beaten up (or 'has seen a few gigs'/'has mojo' if you want to dress it up :) ), but a great player and has the lovely westone neck.

since the pictures have been taken i've upgraded the electronics with an artec 2-band preamp (bass, treble, volume and blend) and it gives the bass a massive thick sound.

the volume control works the wrong-way round tho...i've never got round to fixing it !

think i got it from dangerboy for £50...so let's say £55 ?

i'd really rather not post it, so this is up for sale as a collect/meet-up item. i live in tottenham, north london.

Edited by ahpook

[quote name='mrcrow' post='422510' date='Mar 1 2009, 06:17 PM']komban wa pookie san
good bass...will be watching for a bargain like that when my ray5 flies away[/quote]

hail fellow, well met.

it's a lovely bass, but i have too many lovely basses...and only so much space.

a good westone is hard to beat.

[quote name='ahpook' post='422513' date='Mar 1 2009, 06:19 PM']hail fellow, well met.
it's a lovely bass, but i have too many lovely basses...and only so much space.
a good westone is hard to beat.[/quote]

next time i am in town i will need to look you up
going to the phantom of the opera next saturday by coach but we will be all tied up
cheers
geof

[quote name='mrcrow' post='422517' date='Mar 1 2009, 06:21 PM']next time i am in town i will need to look you up
going to the phantom of the opera next saturday by coach but we will be all tied up
cheers
geof[/quote]

please do...i'm sure we can find a spot for a pint somewhere.