Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE - Warwick Pro Tube IV with Gator Flight Case - £250

woolf

Hello,

Here's the blurb for this amp......

The PRO TUBE IV delivers 400 earth-shaking watts of power. Channel 1, has a unique two tube preamp featuring a 12AX7 paired with an EL84 power tube. The power amp is switch selectable from just the 12AX7 or the 12AX7 PLUS the EL84 for that unmistakable power tube distortion. The Crunch control takes you from ultra-clean maximum headroom to a juicy tube overdrive. A group of three position switches shape the low, mid, and high characteristics of the sound. A contour switch applies a Warwick voiced, "smile" curve. The second channel of the PRO TUBE IV amp head is all solid state with a switchable limiter and a graphic EQ
• Dual channel amp head, 400 watts RMS into 4 ohms, MOSFET, 19", 2U. Extremely low-noise input section with gain control.
• Channel 1: dual tube preamp with 3-way switches for low, mid and high boost/flat/cut; parametric tone filter sets frequency for mid boost/cut and high cut.
• Crunch control sets input gain for tube section.
• 2nd stage switch selects between tube preamp and all-tube amp sounds by switching the power tube on and off.
• Channel 2: solid-state with switches for low and high boost, 8-band graphic EQ.
• Switchable limiter.
• Rear panel: groundlift switch, tuner out, stereo effects loop, line outs L/R (post master), footswitch channel select, DI outs L/R with pre/post switch.
• Speaker out: 1 XLR, 1 high current Speakon connector.
• Weight: 33 lbs. / 15 kg
• Depth: 16.93 in. / 430 mm

The amp is flight-cased and I will also throw in a high quality neutrik speaker connector that you need to use with this amp.

£250 is a good price for an amp of this quality and spec, Gator Flight case included in the price.

I would ideally prefer collection from the Portsmouth area as this is really quite heavy.

Give me a call on 07835184478 if you have any enquiries.

Kind regards,

Graeme

[attachment=21241:01032009211.jpg]

Edited by woolf

• 4 weeks later...

Now on eBay with No reserve...

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110369772082"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110369772082[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

you missed a great amp. Got the same one back home. Great tones (a bit heavy though )

[quote name='steve-soar' post='457921' date='Apr 8 2009, 10:48 PM']Whaaaaaaaat?
I missed out there big time. :)[/quote]