Why become a member? ×

usa fender jazz. black. s-1 switching.

bassmansky

[size="5"][/size][attachment=21076:P2220011.JPG][attachment=21074:P2220007.JPG]
bought this bass new in january 2008 and its seen a few gigs as it was my only bass.has the s-1 switching option which is hidden inside the volume control.lovely fast maple fingerboard which also makes it look better imo.their are the usual scratches on the back of the bass as well as a few on the front above the pickguard.no paint chips or other dings though.c/w original lockable fender hardcase which has a couple of light scratches on the lid.overall a lovely looking bass which is a joy to play.only reason im selling it is i am switching to a p-bass.l
[attach=21073:P2220002.JPG]
[attachment=21075:P2220003.JPG] £580

[attachment=21076:P2220011.JPG] part trades welcome. offers considered.
p-bass type trade or amps 300w+ considered also neo cabs.

this is for sale again due to non payment .

Edited by bassmansky

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting to see how much £££ I get following some clown knocking me off me push bike. Will probably take months to finalise I'm afraid, so I'm hoping the continuous BUMPs indicate not many takers... have bookmarked this thread anyway.

[quote name='bassmansky' post='442028' date='Mar 22 2009, 09:13 PM']not in that much hurry at the moment but might have some gas soon!good luck and hope youre ok.[/quote]

Yes, ta. Had a subdural haematoma, which sounds like sumfink out of Holby, but ended up with treatment being paracetomol rather than craniotomy :) . ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET, KIDS. And I'm DEADly serious about that.

But wrt bass, what will be will be innit.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='alexharvay' post='465031' date='Apr 17 2009, 02:09 PM']A lot of people rave about the S1 switching on the Jazz bass. I'm suprised this hasn't been sold.[/quote]

I am one of these ravers. With S1 set to ON it sounds beautiful. Don't know why anyone would switch it off.