Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hiscox case

NOW SOLD

Hi all,

another case in the big clear-out. This one's a Hiscox (Yamaha branded) bass case. It's in excellent, perfectly clean and sound condition. Interior is padded grey fake fur. The case came as part of a deal and isn't required.

It's like the one in the picture here (but with the 'Yamaha' logo moulded into the side).

[url="http://www.imusician.co.uk/acatalog/info_00036669.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=00036669"]http://www.imusician.co.uk/acatalog/info_0...m_term=00036669[/url]

The cheapest I can find for a new one is around £60 (online), then there'd be another £10 of so for postage.

Collection only from central Manchester (apologies, I really don't have time to pack this and get it into the post) - price is £40 firm.

Cheers, Lozbass

Edited by lozbass

Hi mate, I'll take this off your hands if it's still around, assuming it takes a Jazz shape bass ok ;) I'm starting 'proper' gigging again soon, and there's no way my Sandberg is going in the back of a van in a gig bag!

I'm only in Liverpool, so I can just jump the train down to you or something. Drop me a line and let me know.

Cheers,

Mike

[quote name='mike257' post='420926' date='Feb 27 2009, 02:21 PM']Hi mate, I'll take this off your hands if it's still around, assuming it takes a Jazz shape bass ok ;) I'm starting 'proper' gigging again soon, and there's no way my Sandberg is going in the back of a van in a gig bag!

I'm only in Liverpool, so I can just jump the train down to you or something. Drop me a line and let me know.

Cheers,

Mike[/quote]

Hi Mike, thanks for this - I'll send a PM and we can try to sort out arrangements

Cheers, lozbass