Why become a member? ×

sandberg 5 string custom california JM

lowfer

• 2 months later...

These are such good basses, I played a similar one in PMT in Manchester a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn't get over the definition on the thing. I've played basses in excess of £2000 which couldn't touch these for tone and versitillaty. If you're looking for a bass that will do pretty much anything then I'd say you won't go too far wrong with this. A pleasure to play and the sound was huuuuge. Oh and a big plus, theres no volume differential on the Lo B! It sounds just as good as the rest of the strings! Amazing bass!

Good luck with the sale matey! I doubt you'll be waiting too long for a sale on this.

Ad

[quote name='AdamWoodBass' post='485474' date='May 12 2009, 12:08 AM']These are such good basses, I played a similar one in PMT in Manchester a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn't get over the definition on the thing. I've played basses in excess of £2000 which couldn't touch these for tone and versitillaty. If you're looking for a bass that will do pretty much anything then I'd say you won't go too far wrong with this. A pleasure to play and the sound was huuuuge. Oh and a big plus, theres no volume differential on the Lo B! It sounds just as good as the rest of the strings! Amazing bass!

Good luck with the sale matey! I doubt you'll be waiting too long for a sale on this.

Ad[/quote]

I've got one and boy is it ace! Can't recommend them highly enough for ANY style you play

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...