Why become a member? ×

FS - Behringer ULTRABASS BB210 - SOLD

Chelios

This is surplice to my needs now i have a Warwick 611 pro.

This has served me well, i have removed the Behringer logo's from the front as the bugged me. It has been well used but has no problems at all and still works fine 3 years since i got it.

More Available on request

£60 INC P&P from sunny Glasgow. (Tho do give me some offers, you never know ;))

Edited by Chelios

[quote name='Chelios' post='418498' date='Feb 24 2009, 04:02 PM']This is surpless to my needs now i have a Warwick 611 pro.

This has served me well, i have removed the Behringer logo's from the front as the bugged me. It has been well used but has no problems at all and still works fine 3 years since i got it.

I will upload some pictures later.

£100 ONO + P&P from sunny Glasgow. (Tho do give me some offer's, you never know ;))[/quote]

Hey bud

Hope you don't mind me saying so, but i've recently sold one of these as a pair with a BB115 in near perfect condition that i bought 4 years ago, together for £100....i am not sure you'd get £100 for it by itself but all the best in your sale mate!!

Considering all the bad press Behringer get i thought the BB210 was a smashing sounding bit of kit!

+1

[quote name='jaythemusicguy' post='418741' date='Feb 24 2009, 08:55 PM']Hey bud

Hope you don't mind me saying so, but i've recently sold one of these as a pair with a BB115 in near perfect condition that i bought 4 years ago, together for £100....i am not sure you'd get £100 for it by itself but all the best in your sale mate!!

Considering all the bad press Behringer get i thought the BB210 was a smashing sounding bit of kit!

+1[/quote]

Cheers mate ;)

As i said for people to make me a offer, The cab has done well for me :P

BUMP

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='419896' date='Feb 26 2009, 10:12 AM']Used the BA115 and BA210 for over two years and they have been excellent cabs and awesome value for money with plenty of volume available ( must admit though that i am looking forward to being able to upgrade to something lighter :P )[/quote]

Thanx buddy ;) I hav eupgraded and it does just take up space, good hifi stand tho :)